- Hundreds of anti-corruption protesters arrested in Russia after mass demonstrations: state media
- Strong exit polls in German state mark positive development for Angela Merkel as bid for fourth term as chancellor continues
- Iraqi officials: civilian deaths were not a result of US air strikes
- US airstrike kills senior al Qaeda leader, Pentagon says
- UKIP's only MP resigns to become an independent
- US reviewing airstrike that corresponds to site where 200 Iraqi civilians allegedly died
- London attacker was in Saudi Arabia 3 times, but not on security officials' radar, says embassy
- US reviewing airstrikes in Iraq and Syria that may have killed 100s of civilians
- Prince William, Duchess Kate announce school choice for Prince George
- Parliament member who aided London terror attack victim shakes hands with armed officer
- Roger Stone: ‘I’ve had no contacts or collusion’ with Russia
- Schumer: Trump showed 'basic lack of competence' on health care bill
- 'No conversation’ happening on replacing Speaker Paul Ryan: House Freedom Caucus chair
- Trump spreads criticism from Democrats to conservatives on health care bill failure
- New EPA chief slams Paris climate pact as 'a bad deal'
- White House official: Trump aide in charge of surrogate operations leaving post
- Tax reform the next big ticket item on President Trump's legislative agenda
- Alex Jones apologizes for propagating 'pizzagate' conspiracy theory
- Sen. Cory Booker asks Mindy Kaling out for dinner on Twitter; she says 'yes'
- Pence: Congress wasn't ready to repeal, replace Obamacare
3 U.S. soldiers wounded by Afghan soldier
(HELMAND, Afghanistan) -- Three U.S. Soldiers were wounded this afternoon when an Afghan soldier opened fire on them at a base in Helmand province, in Afghanistan, a military spokesman said.
Coalition security forces on the base killed the soldier to end the attack, and the U.S. soldiers are receiving medical treatment, U.S. Forces Afghanistan spokesman Capt. Bill Salvin said.
Copyright © 2017, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.